Thursday, April 09, 2009

RECENT LOGOS


Just wanted to show off two recent logo designs. The business card at the top is for a woman named Raquel who has an import/export handbag business. She wanted to call it ROCK STAR, but I convinced her that the play on her name might be better. The two-sided biz card will allow her to use the cards as tags, too, simply by punching a hole in the corner of the card and looping a string through it to attach to the bags. I obliterated her personal info for privacy until she's ready to open shop.
The logo at the bottom is for a product that caters to women going through menopause. As I understand it, the product will provide cooling relief from hot flashes that occur in the woman's bosom. I don't pretend to understand any of that; I just make the pretty art. The product was originally called COOL'N YOU, but I convinced the client that the alternate spelling would make the product seem more exotic.
Hope you like 'em. And if you want me to create a logo for you, just let me know! My prices are cheap, but my talent ain't!!!

No comments: