Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SEE YOU AT CYPHAN!

This Friday through Sunday, I'll be in attendance at Cyphan. The plan is to bring not only Bob Howard: Plumber of the Unknown and The Apocalypse Plan, but also a sampling of some of my other work, like Mr. Moto, The Phantom, Hellstorm, Prince of Lies, as well as some very early favorites of mine, Chillin's, Romancer and Fey. These last three issues are pretty rare, thanks to a fickle distribution system. Aside from that, I'm also going to be bringing some prints from both Bob Howard and TAP, as well as some original designs, all reasonably priced :) of course!

Also going to be testing out the new Bob Howard t-shirt designed by co-creator Dan Dougherty and myself, and printed by Decapitated Dan Royer, a friend of horror comics creators everywhere!

I hope you can all make it. This is the second year for Cyphan, and the first for me, so I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends, as well as new fans!

No comments: