Wednesday, August 19, 2015

FORGET ME NOT!

From 'Maxie's". Artwork by Hui-Han Liu
FORGOTTEN LORE is a collection of short comic stories I've written over the years. I was inspired to do this after seeing my friend Gary Reed's Of Scenes and Stories collection, and decided to try my hand at it. I realized that, for many people, this will be their first viewing of these stories. When I'm through, my hope is to have absolutely every short comic story I've ever written in the last quarter century gathered up and presented in one format.

Volume One reprints many of the stories I wrote for Caliber's Caliber Presents anthology,   as well as some never-before-published works, and features the talents of Hui-han Liu, Antonio Maldonado, Joseph Allen Black, Peter Krause, Jack Etheridge, the late, great Richard "Grass" Green, Shawn Van Briesen, and more! Cover art by Hugo Petrus.

48 black and white pages, color covers. Available to order online for $5.99 plus s+h.


Cover Art: Hugo Petrus







Signed? Personalized? Tell me!

No comments: