Tuesday, January 31, 2006

NEW YAWK NEW YAAAAAAWK!

This just in, kids!

I will be attending the NEW YORK COMIC-CON on Saturday, February 25 and Sunday, February 26, 2006 at the rockin' Javits Center!

I'll be sitting at the Narwain Publishing booth (#110), spreadin' the love at 3:30 pm on Saturday, and 12 noon on Sunday. Why Narwain, you ask? Well, it's cause I just signed a contract with them to do-- ooh, you sneaky buggers! You know I can't talk about that right now! Not 'til the official announcement anyway!

However, while I'm touting the joy that is Narwain, I'll also be on hand to sign purt'near everything I've ever written, so all you Hellstorm, Tales From The Heart, Vampire: The Masquerade, Cold-Blooded, Phantom, Mr. Moto, Edgar Allan Poe, etc, fans, bring copies for me to sign! Make me look good in front of my new publishers, okay? Okay! Spread the word!

3 comments:

TMALO70 said...

Congratulations Pa', on signin' your contract... Now knock those Narwainians and New Yorkians on their asses, and show them "What For"...

Shorty

Anonymous said...

I always knew you had potential Raf.

Nick

AndrewDimitt said...

sweet news bro...big luv!